Robin’s Angels LLC Home Healthcare serves the veterans who have fought for us and our country. Through the VetAssist program, veterans or their surviving spouses are eligible to receive home care services. Services included in this program are personal care, companionship, respite care, etc.
- You must be a veteran or the surviving spouse of the veteran who at least 90 days on active duty, at least one day during wartime, and with an honorable discharge. (Persian Gulf War veterans must have two years of active duty.)
- You must have a non-service connected medical condition which requires you to need assistance with personal care.
- You have limited income and assets. (Your home and car are exempt.)
- You served during one of the *VA Defined War Periods
- World War II: Dec 7, 1941-Dec. 31, 1946
- Korean Conflict: June 27, 1950-Jan. 31, 1955
- Vietnam Era: Aug. 5, 1964-May 7, 1975 For veterans who served Feb. 28, 1961-Aug 5, 1964, must have served “in country” (Vietnam).
- Persian Gulf War: Aug 2, 1990- date to be prescribed by Presidential proclamation or law. Must have served active duty for 2 years.
For more information about this service, don’t hesitate to contact us at 636-668-8126.